WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
- Available as a digital file with your purchase, or as a separate download or printed hardcover book (382 pages).
- Printed copies of all course resources are also available as a set.
- Includes chapter summaries, advanced discussion topics, potential test questions, an appendix on evolution, a glossary, and an index.
- Our friends at Cornerstone Educational Supply have provided us with a quality lab kit at a great price, available with or without a microscope. These ship separately from our products in 3-4 weeks.
- Lab manual available as a digital file with your purchase of the curriculum, or as a separate download or printed softcover book. Printed copies of all course resources are also available as a set.
HOW DEVOTIONAL BIOLOGY WORKS
Dr. Wise has created a video especially for teachers, which you can view for free.
We recommend you watch this as soon as you have obtained your materials so that you can follow along as he explains the origin and purpose of the course.
LIST OF VIDEO LESSONS
Please note that the video lessons do not have exactly the same titles as the sections in the textbook to which they correspond. This is for a variety of reasons, but primarily because the video lessons often cover more than just one section in the book. Please use the Scope and Sequence or the markers in the textbook such as [ ▸ 15.3] to match up videos and textbook sections.
ADDITIONAL VIDEO RESOURCES
A number of additional resources—including articles and videos—are available at Dr. Wise’s Is Genesis History? page and the Is Genesis History? YouTube page for free. These can provide additional clarification or challenge deeper thinking on topics being studied.
Thank you again for choosing to use Devotional Biology to teach your son or daughter. We think it will provide them an absolutely unique experience in learning an extremely important subject. May the Lord bless you in your work as a homeschool mother. It is not easy, but it is extremely important.
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.”